Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Huzzah

No real focus tonight... just thought we'd do a quick update

Application for Media Arts = FINISHED!!!
Which means, I can now spend less time on enriching my life with films, and more time and facebook and failblog.org (thank you both so much for keeping me form accomplishing all I should)

My summer plans = Disney World.
So, if you would like to see me act ridiculously joyful, and wear an obviously unflattering costume PLEASE fly to florida to say hello

At this moment I am actually putting all my pictures from Italy on my computer...
Weird, I came home three months ago, and this is the first time I've really thought to do this. This also means that I probably won't be sleeping tonight because of the butterflies I get remembering my life in italy, and completly foils my plans to wake up early enough to curl my hair (maybe to impress my cute TA?).

So, when you see me tomorrow in the same pants I've worn for the past three days, my hair unbrushed, and headphones blaring, you can know when you go home you FINALLY have the chance to look at all 2500 of my pictures in Italy

If, of course, my hair is curled you may just have to wait one more day...

I realize the only people who will actually look at the pictures are those who were tagged in them, and even then it's just to make sure they are sute enough to leave the tag,

No comments:

Post a Comment