Monday, March 1, 2010

I missed February and I am sorry for that

I can't believe I missed an entire month of blogging... which mostly shows how little happens in my life.
I would like to take a moment to talk about one of my recently discovered weaknesses; Blood drives

The first time I walked past a blood drive was my freshman year. I had never actually seen one, so I just walked over...
and donated some blood.
Same thing happened today. I was going from English to History when I passed a blood drive. So, I missed history. The girl who poked my finger did it really hard, and I'm pretty sure it hurt about 10x as much as the actual arm part did... I'm struggling even now to type this without the use of my right ring finger :(


In other news, everyone is in love. 5 boys from my summer ward who were NOT dating anyone last summer are now engaged,people from high school are engaged or having babies. Them along with everyone else I have ever know. I, on the other hand, have not spoken to a member of the other gender since my creepy friends in Italy (who knew I'd miss being told "I love American girls" by a stranger on a bus?). And, since I'm trying the whole lose weight thing, I can't have any romantic evenings with Ben and Jerry anytime soon. Thank heaven for my new love affair with blueberries.


MEDIA ARTS UPDATE: Two weeks from today my final application is due. I am dying. This is the hardest thing I have possibly ever done, especially with an injured ring finger.

2 comments:

  1. I'm eating a bowl of raspberries, blueberries and marionberries right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your best in all you do and every blessing you truly desire will be your someday, maybe not tomorrow, but will be, just be patient. Talk to the Lord about all your concerns and wishes, then tackle what you can and leave it with Him, and you do your part , fully, like loosing some weight like you're doing is a big beginning and then what ever else you want to accomplish toward your goals. I love you dearly. I am your #1 supporter, and if you don't feel it just let me know, cause I am......Love ya lots! Gr Ma "B"

    ReplyDelete