Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm 20? well what the heck

I remember making a list of things I wanted to do before I turned 20. None of which I did. So, I decided to make a list of things to do before I turn 21

1. Lose my phone.
2. Go to Disneyworld 60 days in one summer
3. Continue to sleep 11 hours a day... perhaps bump it up to 12?
4. Eat my weight (which is still decreasing, thank you) in ritz bitz cheese things [something about eating highly processed cheese feels so good]
5. Read failblog.org continuously for 4 hours [4 hours well spent]
6. Let everyone around me know I could do what they're doing better than they are. Because I could.
7. Watch Law and Order SVU everyday
8. Stay single...
9. Buy a tomagatchi and raise it until the tenth generation.
10. Emanate Captain Kirk and Indiana Jones in everything I do.


Wish me luck. I've set myself up with some pretty lofty goals.

2 comments:

  1. Bri, I love you. And I'm sad you're going away this summer! Let's hang OUTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. BriAnne...what great goals...you will change the world with these.
    xoxo-Jo

    ReplyDelete