Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vista Way Monsters

So, everyday seems to blend into the other, and I seem to repeat a lot of the same stuff, but I shall be giving you a few samples of my life.

I was told by one of the people on my boat that I sound like Sarah Palin. I don't know... but I'm pretty sure that's not the biggest compliment I've ever received. So, I'm playing it off like she meant Tina Fey, because people actually like Tina Fey.


I helped a lady onto a boat as she was nursing her baby... Thought that was a little strange.

Every morning around 7:00 a.m. is sounds like the Jets and the Sharks are outside my window having a rumble, but no, it's just the garbage truck, throwing the ginormous can around and making sure everyone is up... I shall record what's happening next time I am coherent enough to remember to grab my camera that early.

Everyone is really great. I eat lots of oatmeal everyday. I went to Robin Hood last night and I now demand that all of you GO AND SEE IT. I loved it.


Also, there are this duck/rooster things running around at my apartment complex and I have no idea what they are, so I made a video so the world would know what I'm looking at.






1 comment:

  1. Bri, I need you to post a little more often. You make me laugh.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete