Wednesday, June 16, 2010

As of Late

Everyday I think "I will blog today." Everyday I sleep instead.

I can't tell you how crazy life is here. I am having so much with the people I am working with, they are incredible. I've made some amazing skipper friends.

I wish I had an awesome story, but everyday is the same. I work in the Magic Kingdom, and when I'm on my days off I go hang out at work... There is nowhere else to go!

Yesterday, I ate breakfast with Sleeping Beauty, rode Splash Mountain, went to Minnie's house, had a dance party with Goofy, Pluto, Stitch, and the Chipmunks, and rode the Jungle Cruise 5 times. That sums my life up.

I thought of one story. Yesterday, while we were taking some amazing pictures, I was laughin pretty hard. Suddenly a little boy pops up from nowhere, shouts, "YOU"RE PURPLE" and disappears. I would like to think he is a color elf letting people everywhere know what color they are. Thank you little boy for letting me know I get purple when I laugh.

   Me and Goofy seeing who could get lower at the dance party

1 comment:

  1. hahahhahahhaha this made me laugh Bri! As you can tell!! :) You are so cute! I was thinking about you lately and so I thought I would see what you were up to!! It looks like you are having a blast in Disney World!! How long have you been working there?! :) love you! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete