Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If only I was British

So, when teacher's told you there was no such thing as a stupid question... they were lying. I promise you, there are stupid questions. Which brings us to today's topic.
I have one class where there is a lovely girl, but she always asks questions, and for the most part I would call them stupid. Lucky for her, she's british, so no ones cares. In fact, I don't think it'd be a complete lie to say sometimes we are a little excited to hear her talk....
If only I had an accept then all the many obnoxious things I do would be less obnoxious and more endearing.
Here's a shout out to everyone's favorite British siblings
Would it be cute if he actually said "Charlie" instead of "Chawlie?" No. it would be obnoxious

1 comment:

  1. You should work on your accept or even better yet, your accent ;)

    ReplyDelete