Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why do I do this to myself

If you know me, then you know I am an eternal dreamer and planner.
Well, now that I'm in a major I've been spending every waking moment making not only 5 year plans, but 10 to 20 year plans. It's been consuming me. All I can think about is film, and tomorrow, and movies, and AHHHHHHHHHHHH, it's NOT good for me.
Last night, Becca and her brother jake were playing DDR, and invited me to come play. I could not, because, of course, I was busy looking at jobs availability at every major motion picture studio in the world and figuring out what I had to do to get one of those jobs... I am missing out on my youth by chasing my dreams... Am I still in my youth? I am, right?

So, I've been trying to go off Facebook for a month... but all I've really done is put myself as offline in chat so no one knows I am there.... Don't worry, I'm actually still checking it almost daily :) I'm a loser.

In other news, I am going to my favorite place on earth with my best friends on earth in just TWO weeks!!!
That's right, Jo, Eli, and I are going to DISNEYLAND!!!! I love Disney. I totally get those people who do the college program and never go back to college, because it is so much fun being a part of the company.
There will, however, be no pictures from me... my camera refuses to open.

Props to my sister's blog. I'm lovin it. She is hilarious. I hope she knows I enjoy every post.

Remember the goal I set to lose 20 pounds by new years? I only have 20 more to go... I'm getting on that now

In other news, I went to the State Fair and tried a deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

The last picture my sweet little gold camera ever took... I love stray kittens

Ok, this was ALLL over the place. I'm going to try and post once a week from now on... and be more funny. This was not funny. I am funny though. I swear.

1 comment:

  1. You could post a comment on your sister's blog just to let her know you are reading it.

    I have a camera you can use.

    Advice: enjoy where you are.

    ReplyDelete