Tuesday, November 16, 2010

20 Followers? I could cry

YES!!! Finally, my number of followers has broken out of the teens and into the TWENTIES!!! To celebrate, I turned up some Nsync "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays." (I love me some Gary Coleman in a pimp elf costume). Let us take a look at all the kind things Nsync does in this music video; sending an autographed picture to Santa, having a dance party with homeless people, having a dance party with kids, having a dance party with attractive women, making bleached hair and ski goggles awesome fashion statements, and reminding everyone that all holidays are better with a boy band. In fact, this has inspired me to write an email to Santa (I'm sure he has a macbook pro by now)


Dear Santa,
Let Nsync bring me my presents this year. I'm still convinced I'm meant to marry Justin Timberlake. Please and thank you.
Love,
Bri


I'm seriously getting ready for Christmas. Tonight, I helped on a fellow student's film because my cousin was in it. It was real. If you didn't know, I have a famous cousin, who is in everyone's movies because she's the cutest ten year old alive. It was a twenty minute drive to get to the location, and I made her listen to me sing Christmas songs both there and back. She's pretty lucky, I do a mean rendition of Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas"

Let's not forget thanksgiving, the holiday that holds us over from Halloween to Christmas. Since I'm in the mood to write emails, I shall now write one to something I am thankful for:

Dear Harris Fine Arts Center
Thank you for being the best building to have all my classes in. I love walking past the practice rooms and hearing pianos, harps, and singers all going at once. I love watching the stage combat kids practice in the hall. I love looking at the partially clothed figure drawings on the fourth floor. I love hearing acting majors muttering their lines as they try to memorize them. Without you, HFAC, I wouldn't feel so darn artsy. Happy Thanksgiving
Love
Bri

2 comments:

  1. Bri you know I read your blog all the time. Now I FOLLOW your blog too because I want you to reach into the 30s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I love your rundown of the Nsync music video. I love me some Justin, JC, and their Christmas carols. Oh and you.

    ReplyDelete