Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feeding Werewolves

So, I was craft services for a capstone film about werewolves. Awesome, riiiiight?

Now, you may ask, what is craft services? It is only the MOST important job on a set. I was in charge of feeding people. When I agreed to do it I thought it'd be real easy. Little did I know that werewolves go into make-up at 6:00 in the morning and they need their bagels, then directors and producers work until midnight and they need their pizza.

Before this experience I would see in the credits of movies "Caterer" and I thought "who cares..." but now, I must insist that next time you see "Caterer" on the credits of your favorite movie you stop for a minute and say a prayer blessing that person with love and lots of money. They deserve it. If you don't feel inclined to say that for every credited caterer, then I'm okay if you only say that prayer for me... really... go ahead.

Poor sleepy werewolf... 

In all seriousness, my mother (Mother Theresa) did most of the work, but I still want all the credit, okay?

1 comment:

  1. I salted and wrapped all the potatoes.
    just call me Mother Teresa Jr.
    (minus the driving brent incident)

    ReplyDelete