Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I don't think I can do this

I'm baaaaack.

 I love vacation. I love california. I love disneyland.

Disneyland was a blast. I got my dad and cousin to really get into finding the little hidden things on all the rides, specifically Indiana Jones (We rode it 7 times. Best ride ever).  I worked my family too hard. What can I say? I never get tired of riding rides, or watching parades. My sister says I am really good at finding my inner child, but I'm pretty sure it'd be more accurate to say I can never find my inner adult.

Pluto is dressed up like a reindeer? That is Fantastic

 I hate homework. I hate freezing. I hate stress.

So, now I am back and I have too much to do. All I really want to do is read a good book and play in the snow. I have four papers to write, 4 films to edit, and 5 movies to watch... Oops. Maybe I shouldn't have put this off. AND to top it all off, I lost my cellphone in Disneyland so I can't even text my friends to help me procrastinate this even more... I've checked all my emails, checked facebook, updated my blog... darn, I'm out of things to do to put off the inevitable.

If you haven't heard from me in a week, assume I'm dead. This next week might kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment