Saturday, November 20, 2010

Miracle on 280 W street

I know that picture is completely creepy, and isn't impressive at all. But just LOOK! It's me and Santa. I was satisfied. And I don't want to hear any of that jumping that gun on Christmas stuff. It is time for that Yuletide joy.

So, if you didn't know, I'm the director of the choir in my ward (a calling also known as ward choir director). Well, tomorrow, we start practicing music for the CHRISTMAS program, and I just got so darn excited, I decided I would make them gingerbread men. So I did... or at least I tried. They taste like flour.

Me with my Creations.

I discovered picnik today. So I made a collage, and gave myself a mustache.

I tried to save my creations from their fault of being tasteless, so I was going to decorate them oh-so-darling... unfortunately, we only had neon colored food dye. So, the ones that look like men belong on "Slime Time" (anyone else watch that?) Then I just got lazy, and made a lot of these
                                 
i'm going to say I was inspired by Pollock... but I wasn't. I actually had to google who he was...


3 comments:

  1. Hahah love it. Why don't those gingerbread men have jeans...I don't understand...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slightly enjoyed the gingerbread making, at least the little part that I did. :)

    ReplyDelete