Tuesday, November 2, 2010

That was the Worst Halloween Ever

If you know me at all, then you know that I am OBSESSED with Halloween. It is, by far, the best holiday.
Now, no one else I know really likes Halloween, so I'm have to force people to celebrate with me. This year, I was going to make everyone go to a haunted corn maze, go to Lagoon's Fightmares, carve pumpkins, have an Alfred Hitchcock movie marathon, bob for apples, dress up and do everything Halloween cliche you can think of.
Instead, I got the flu.
 I have very little memory of this last weekend, but I know it was filled with Fresca, Disney Channel Original movies, and my bed. On a positive note, I got to watch all four Halloweentown movies. Jealous?
If you didn't know, Halloweentown is possibly the worst movie ever made. A beautiful collision of tacky effects, and terrible acting. I love it.

At least I had Mickey's Halloween Party with Jojo

2 comments:

  1. I think it was my worst Halloween too. Instead of metal detecting, I had to stay home and care for my sick girl, and help feed her film crew since she was too sick to feed them.

    Good thing you are better now, and we have Thankgiving weekend to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah Halloweentown. I use to loooove to hate that movie! That girl drives me NUTS. Yet I could never change the channel...I'm so sorry you got sick! Not a good time. On a positive note............................I love you.

    ReplyDelete