Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This so called "Blizzard"

BYU was shut down, airplanes were delayed, kids stayed in Provo, massive texts were sent out saying, "The winter Weather Service is warning of a winter storm today that 'will surpass anything that we've seen, probably for the last several years.'" OMG, we are going to die....

Nope.... Hardly any snow here in P-town. the roofs outside look a little frosted, but I mean, with that text message straight from a Lord of the Rings novel, I was sure mother nature was going to let all hell break loose (Or, to go with L of the R reference, that Sauron was going to let all Mordor break loose.)

Now for an awesome quote from Facebook, from a friend who shall not be named because I totally don't have her permission.
This so called "Blizzard" is really just a social experiment planned by Obama and the Gays to get back at Utah for not voting on behalf of either of them. 

But, because there was going to be a storm, I made myself an incredibly warm and comfortable hat (Turban?) to sit and watch How to Train your Dragon.

*My picture will not upload? What? Blogger? why are you doing this? After all we've been through, how could you do this to me?*

Ok, so there will be no picture tonight. But I do have a new wish for Santa. Dear Santa: Forget Nsync, I want a Dragon.

1 comment:

  1. SIS! you are so popular and funny.
    Your once dead blog is flourishing.
    TEACH ME THE WAYS!

    ReplyDelete