Wednesday, December 15, 2010

As this semester ends...

I have been pretending that the break has already started.... which it has NOT.... which means I'm going to suffer tomorrow when everything is due for finals.

For me, finals week consists of an absurd number of hours of sleep, watching all those movies I haven't had time to this semester (watched Casablanca for the first time yesterday), making cinnamon rolls, going to the gym, facebooking, etc. The one thing it is lacking is studying. I tried to study this morning, and somehow I ended up here.

In other news, yesterday I had a mad craving for gumbo after my friend told me he was at the Blue Bayou in Disneyland. After a mad search, my father discovered that Zupas has a gumbo. So, we had a little family dinner there. The gumbo was disappointing, but the company was great. :)

P.S. I think Utah took my letter seriously, because there is a nice layer of sparkling snow outside. We're all good now Utah, we're all good.

1 comment:

  1. Not bad gumbo for Utah Valley, but definitely not as good as the Blue Bayou. Company was great.

    ReplyDelete