Thursday, December 9, 2010

If I don't make a gingerbread house REALLY soon...

So, if you can recall, I missed out on all fun Halloween activities including pumpkin carving, and haunted houses. I had planned on redeeming my love of the holidays through Christmas. So far this is a bust.

(FYI. I just tried to spell love "lofe" and for about one minute I couldn't figure out why the red underline was there... yeah, I really excelled in 3rd grade)


I'd like to have a moment and talk to Utah alone

Dear Utah
 Best Snow on Earth? That's your catch phrase? Then where the heck is my winter wonderland? I haven't even pulled out my winter coat. I only had a light jacket on today, and there were a few moments where I was too hot. Anyhow, Utah, if you don't shape up real soon, I'm moving somewhere that actually sticks to it's state motto, like Michigan "If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you" How true, since Michigan is truly a pennisula (On another note, really Michigan? that's your motto? I mean New Hampshire is "Live free or die")
 Get on it Utah. It's time I put my corncob pipe, buttons, and coals to good use.
Sincerely,
Bri
Actually, while I was googling state mottos I came across Utah's real motto which is "Industry." Really? That's not a motto, that's a word.


AND on another note, a dear friend introduced me to a website that will now take up all my free time www.dearblankpleaseblank.com for example:


Dear Diets,
Hahahahahaha!

1 comment: