Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh What a Night

Finals are some crazy stuff... I cannot believe how busy this weekend was! Or... is, I guess it's not over

Last night we had a high school girl friend sleepover for Jo's bridal shower.... I had hoped I'd never say this, but it really made me miss high school. We ate pizza and candy, gossiped, and talked about boys (well... they mostly talked about their husbands, and I talked about Jake Gyllenhaal). Seriously, I forgot how hilarious those girls are, I will never make new friends like that.
Isn't this obnoxious? I googled "besties" because I felt it was necessary to add a picture. Then I saw this, and I hated it. So I wanted to show all of you. 

Today EVERYONE in the Media Arts program decided to film their final projects... It was pure chaos. I started out as craft services, followed by work flow (ish), then designated driver, then into an actor (I played a homeless person wearing a corduroy dress next to a fire in a garbage can. Needless to say, it was a dream come true.) While on set for the first film of the day, I snapped a lil picture.
If that isn't legit, I don't know what it. PS. our little actor there is in 127 hours. his face appears on screen for five seconds. Guys, I've reached the big time.

2 comments:

  1. This post truly touched my heart, I am weeping. I'm not really BUT you are my BFF and I love you! Can't wait to see you in all your fame and glory one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahaha
    that picture IS truly aawful.
    oh what a night indeed!

    ReplyDelete