Tuesday, December 21, 2010

post dentist smile

After a visit to the dentist, I discovered I had a... cavity *insert evil music here*(Curse you holiday sweets)
So, today, I had to get a filling (bad) but I got laughing gas (good). I'd like to thank laughing gas for getting me through the horrible process of a filling. 
Also, I'd like to thank that shot for numbing half my face for the entire day. Don't worry, I took a picture
Check out that winning smile. 
On the plus side, with all my muscles numb half my face looked ten years younger (forget Botox). If you did the math, half of my face looked like an 11 year old me. Believe it.

Just so everyone knows, my bffae (best friend forever and ever) was married!!!
Looking possessed is the hot new thing this of 2011, didn't you know?


 

2 comments:

  1. I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
    Please blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at this post...I find you extremely funny!

    ReplyDelete