Friday, January 21, 2011

Tangled

Whoops... wasn't I supposed to write everyday? It's okay, here I am
Today I am working on a shoot about hair with a mind of it's own.
Insert picture here-

Ta-DA!!! Well... You can't really tell, but stuff is happening in the picture.
It's been a crazy shoot so far, with hair eating a sandwich and such. 
I am working on a TON of stuff lately. It's kind of out of control. It will be cool to live to see summer, but I won't be surprised if I don't make it.

A note to my friends and family:
Hey guys,
    I am alive and well. Sorry you haven't heard from me since Christmas. Don't be offended that I haven't had time to text/call/visit. I love you all vury vury much
love
Bri

I've got to run and apply for scholarships, write an analysis, read about film history, write a summary of that reading, watch Grapes of Wrath, email the guy who knows how to write resumes, apply for internships, look up an article on how to be a good sound mixer on set, work on locations, figure out how to go about this fundraising thing, work on my TA job, and pay attention to my job on this set.... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment