Friday, March 25, 2011

I looked out the window and what did I see...

"If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes..." It's the truest quote about Utah that I've ever heard, and never was it more true than this morning.
I had an early class, and I finished around 8. The sun was shining, and I didn't even have to wear a jacket. When I got back to my apartment I went right back to bed. After a two hour nap I decided I should go for a nice run outside. So I got all ready to go, and just before I was about to leave I looked out the window to see SNOW, and lots of it. I literally had to check my phone to make sure I hadn't slept into the next day. But no, it had only been two hours. Needless to say, the run will be moved indoors (oh man... I just realized I have to brush the snow off my car.. NOOOOOO)

This is Me this morning. You're probably thinking, "but Bri is not a hippie," it only goes to show the power of the sun can cause you to go vegan and stop showering. Spring is that great
Me now.... 

I know that Utah does this all the time, but it doesn't stop me from complaining to the world every time it does, ok?

2 comments:

  1. ugh! i had the same thing, except we were at the airport waiting for the basketball team. we went and all i needed was a light jacket and by the end i was drenched and freezing! boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bri, it's lizi. I'm not on facebook right now but my email is richizards@gmail.com. Let me know what I should be doing please.

    ReplyDelete