Saturday, May 28, 2011

Once a Week

Once a week I drive up to the BYU Salt Lake Center for an accounting class. (Little plug for the Salt Lake Center: Classes really are better because they're smaller... and you will learn more. It's the best)
The drive is a little annoying, but I find ways to pass the time. Usually it involves singing to the radio, but every once in a while I get lucky and get behind a mini-van watching a movie. This week they were watching High School Musical. Being the cool person that I am, I knew what was happening without any sound. It was the best drive home ever.
On another note, if you drove a mini-van from SLC on South I-15 this Thursday and a little green car was tailgating you I must apologize.

3 comments:

  1. PS
    Is your background different? I can't remember but I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete