Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I love to Travel


So, if you and I are friends on Facebook, then you know I just went on a roadtrip of epic proportions. I started out in buffalo, where my friend Ryan picked me up and we went to Niagra Falls (sorry for a lack of photos from the first day) after that, we went to a little amusement park in Pennsylvania. Next stop: Hershey, where we went to Chocolate world and got our faces on a bottle of Chocolate Syrup, Followed by riding some of the great coasters ever in Hershey Park


 Next stop: Washington DC. Now, we only had two hours to spend here, so we parked our car at a meter, rented bikes, and saw the capital, the white house, lincoln memorial, and everything else that that area entails.


The rest of the trip was a lot of driving, followed by stops in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. until four days of adventure later we finally arrived in Orlando, where we spent the night playing Disney Scene It all night with a group of old friends.

Working at the Jungle Cruise is still the greatest thing EVER! I was so nervous I would forget all my jokes, but as soon as I was back in that familiar Khaki, it was like I had never left. I already love all the new skips, and I'm having the most amazing time... and I've had zero time to text any of you back home, but things should be slowing down in a little bit here. 

1 comment: