5 Things I've Done in the Past Week That I'm Proud of
1. I went to a party-deal all by myself where I knew no one. I consider it brave.
2. I made a circle skirt with my grandma (for my Halloween costume. I love October).
3. I didn't take a nap for the last two days. I'm tired, but I've gotten more done.
4. I've worked over 25 hours with my TA job in the past two weeks (I normally only work about 15-20 every two weeks)
5. I wore heels to school and they didn't make me cry in agony.
So... they're really boots, but still. I had to take it at this weird angle because I'm in the middle of the library and I didn't want anyone seeing be taking more pictures of myself, though I'm sure they're used to it by now.
Guess what? I'm going to Disneyland this weekend.... I know. No one cares.