Saturday, September 17, 2011

I've never been in love before

Some of you may not know this, but once upon a time, I was truly, madly, and deeply in love 
His name was Heath Ledger. 

If you knew me between the ages of 12-17 then you knew that I was obsessed with him. Seriously, I was a creep. I had a folder full of pictures of him on my computer, I cut out pictures of him from magazines, and if ever I had to come up with a fake name I was BriAnne Ledger.

I "met" him when I was about 12. I was at a summer camp, and my friend had a poster for A Knights Tale. She didn't want it anymore, so it was passed on to me. It was Love at first sight.

He will rock you, just look at that furrowed brow.

I was actually convinced that I would meet him one day. With my ridiculous good looks combined with my witty sense of humor he wouldn't be able to resist me. He was only 10 years older than me, that wasn't too big of a difference, right? I mean it would have been fiiiine for a 15 year old to date a 25 year old, it's just numbers. 

Oh Heath, you will always be my first love.

Made for each other


No comments:

Post a Comment