Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well... that was fast

So... remember how I just went to my first improv class thing? Well, last Saturday I performed in my first improv show. Talk about moving fast.

I wasn't planning on doing the show, but then the president of the club told me that I really should... so I did. I was terrified. I had butterflies ALL day. I had never done the games before, and I just wanted to do well.

I told my family they couldn't come. So, of course, they did.

And of course my best friend Becca came, too (she was invited. She's in the club with me, so I was okay with it) She is the SWEETEST and brought me a flower. It was embarrassing. I hope she doesn't do it again.

It was fantastic. I loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Please do one during the last two weeks of December. Thank you and goodnight.

    ReplyDelete