Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Nightstand

You can tell a whole lot about a girl by what sits on her nightstand.

My mom is going to be livid I posted a picture of what I mess I can be for the whole world to see...

1. Chronicles of Narnia - I love reading. (SO glad I chose to start my readings with this one. All 7 books are in this big beautiful one, and I'm reading about one a day. I love fairy tales, and I love adventure novels. I don't know how anyone could ever choose Harry Potter over this... but we'll discuss my feelings about Harry Potter in a future post.)

2. My camera - I love having and taking pictures (I would like to add a note to my father who refused to believe I actually wanted one of these for years. He thought I didn't need it. I asked for it every Christmas for 3 years before I finally saved up enough money to buy it, with help from Mom. I think the same thing will happen with this bike I'm begging for.)

3. Tinkerbell Figurine - I love Disney and dreaming (I actually don't love Tinkerbell herself... Back when I was little she was nothing but a sassy little mean thing. I guess nowadays she is a tomboy or something... what is that about?)

4. My retainer - I'm a loser... 

5. Ihome with Ipod - I love music and listen to it 24/7 (It's all about Adele right now ya'll.... oh, and a song called "Home is wherever I'm with you." It's my kind of romantic.)

6. Picture of friends jumping in a field along the Italian Alps - I love friends, Italy, and jumping

7. Book by Deiter F. Uchtdorf - I'm a Mormon! (It's called "Your Happily Ever After" and it's a Christmas present from my mom. She's in the stake young women's presidency, and fell in love with this book through that. I think all young women should read it. It's fabulous)


1 comment:

  1. You're on a blogging roll girlfriend! Now get to my house STAT.

    ReplyDelete