Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tag... I'm it...

I have been tagged. 

THE RULES

- Post these rules
- Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged

1. My red hair made me feel like some sort of super hero... and I miss it a lot
2. I can't go in any basement without another person or my dog
3. I'm going to work for stinking Conan this summer!!! WOOOO yeah
4. My newest obsession is How I Met Your Mother
5. When no one else is home I find karaoke on youtube and singing to myself as loud as possible.
6. At least once in my life, I want to do a stand up comedy routine. Just once
7,  I watched all the season's of Lost... but I never saw the last episode. 
8. I refuse to make one of these facts about how hard it is to come up with 11 facts... So, I love pineapples
9. I can sleep more than anyone I know
10. The sign from my 16th birthday party is still hanging up in my garage... I'm 22... oh gross, I'm TWENTY TWO!!!! I'm seriously a grown up 
11. My favorite color is yellow


1. If you were endowed with one super power, what would it be? 
 Instant healing, like wolverine.

2. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I cry... 

3. What is one food that you will not eat?Anything with transfat... I read something about it on wikipedia when I was freshman and I've been terrified ever since

4. Why did you start blogging?Because I thought my life was going to be a lot cooler and more exciting than it is.

5. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?Playing the piano and singing

6. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be?
Jessica Rabbit. She is one sexy woman. 

7. When was the last time you cried?
See question #2

8. Favorite smell?
The smell of VICTORY!!! Or the candle I got my mom for Christmas

9. Name two things you love about yourself?
 (stolen from Treg. It's a good thing to recognize.)
My hair (when it's not giving me migraines)
My family

10.What's your biggest pet peeve?
When someone is flakey

11. What's one thing in your life now, that you never would have never predicted in your past?
That my sister and I are actually friends... I remember my mom telling me it would happen, but I never dreamed it a million years her prediction would come true.

Other People - same questions I was given (I loved them Brooke)
- Jessica Kennedy
- BEN BORUP (yeah, I dare you to do a blog post that's NOT about metal detecting)
- Jaclyn Gunter (this is a challenge)
-Emily Bateman 

3 comments:

  1. a. I love that you tagged dad. We need to force him to do this.
    b. you're funny.
    c. #2 made me feel sad inside. and also needs more explanation.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete