Tuesday, April 10, 2012

100th Post

The pressure is on. This is the big 1-0-0. Took almost 4 years to get here, but hey, at least we made it.
Wow. Can't believe I've been working on my sweet little Adult Shave Blog for that long, and regretting the title ever since (note: To those of you who stumbled here by googling something about an adult blog, or adults shaving I come bearing bad news. This is in no way an adult blog. No adult themes, nothing about shaving, and I've come to recognize that it's not even written by an adult. I wish you the best of luck with your next google search).

To celebrate big ONE-HUNDRED I'm going to make a list of 100 things. Not a list of 100 thing about me, just a list of 100 things. Here we go.

1. Hi Brooke, Jo, Dad, and Brian. I know you are my only followers. 
2. Hi weird guy who googled "Adult Blog" and has continued to read, even though I've clarified the content
3. I haven't seen Hunger Games yet. 
4. Here's a sentence for you all to learn in italian "Non ho l'anana, mi dispiace."
5. I don't have a pineapple, I'm sorry
6. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to your house
7. My mom googles pictures of Justin Bieber
8. My dad metal detects
9. He even has a blog about it
11. 13 days until CONAN
12. Knock knock.
13. Who's there?
14. THE CHICKEN! (if you're confused, refer to #6)
15. My Jungle Cruise days are numbered... 
16. Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
17. I have 8 trophies on my shelf right now
18. I'm Batman
20. I think if I randomly skip numbers no one will notice
21. Bananas and peanut butter
22. Pinterest
23. Google me. You'll see pictures
24. I love supernatural
25. Brooke's Baby hungry
26. Tomorrow there will only be TWELVE days until Conan
27. Tiramisu
28. Ryan Gosling/Jake Ghyllenhall
29. I've become a country fan
30. I hate the beach
31. I got distracted trying to find a youtube video to link from this post.
32. This is my fav website
33. THIS
34.  this
35. Dumb Laws
37. Eh.
38. HAHAHAHAH I love tiny hands
39. Religion
42. Squares
43. Not all those websites are worth visiting
44. On Your Porch - The Format
45. Forks over knives
46. Pilates at 8:05
47. Say no to T-swift
48. Italy is the best
49. My head is larger than average
50. I want to watch Supernatural... but it's dark outside, so I will be scared
51. Churros in Disneyland
52. My dog Dallas
53. Roadtrips
54. Sunny Days
55. Laughing really hard
56. Having no homework
57. Singing when no one else is home
58. Good Hair Days
59. Moulin Rouge
60. Ice Cream. All the Time
61. Get a job!
62. I am livid
63. Fer Rills
64. Nervous making!
65. Nugget!
66. !!!!!!!!!
67. Go home
68. Yeah girl
69. I'm sleepy
70. I love it
71. 30 Rock, SNL, Conan, New Girl, House
72. Canon T2i
73. I have SO many videos I need to edit
75. I swear when I grow up I won't just buy you a rose. I will buy you the whole flower shop, and you will never be lonely.
76. What's left to lose? You've done enough. And if you fail, well then you fail, but not to us. Cause these last 3 years, I know they've been hard, but it's time to get out of the desert and into the sun. Even if it's alone
77. I cut my hair to short... and I cried
78. Did you make it this far?
79. If I could ride an elephant everywhere I would never ask for more
80. Sexey, France and Sexy, Peru. Real places
81. 3 Musketeers
82. Treasure Island
83. Alice in Wonderland
84. Girl names: Penelope, Alice (a la Alice in Wonderland, not Twilight), Bella (Because of my tie with Italy... again, not Twilight)
85. Boy names: Peter, Jack, Oliver, Ben
86. I love keeping a journal
87. I haven't been in the same place for a whole year since high school
88. I should be getting ready for finals
89. Should I start vlogging?
90. Facebook has not forced me to switch to timeline... yet
91. Zack Morris, I will always love you
92. First Concert: Britney Spears "Oops, I did it again" World Tour in SLC
93. First vacation I remember: Disneyland
94. First movie I remember seeing in theaters: Beauty and the Best
95. My sister just walked in my room
96. Come on and ZOOM come on and Zoom
97. Arthur - The musical episode
98. I was really excited about this semester... funny
99. Seriously... this needs to be done
100. FINALLY!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I regret starting this stupid list.



6 comments:

  1. 1. Haha! That made me SOL - smile out loud
    11. 13!!??
    15. Por que?
    16. I like
    18. BRI IT'S ME BATMAN, PICK UP THE PHONE. (Circa sports camps 08)
    25. That is not ok
    25. 12!!??
    28. I've seen Ryan Gosling in real life and it is BEAUTIFUL and just as amazing as you could ever imagine. (Seriously though)
    30. I always did too, but it grows on you fast when you live by it.
    33. Thank you!!
    34. NO
    44. Always makes me feel tender and teary
    47. I LOVE HER. See number 28 but replace the name with TSwift
    62. You're welcome
    65. You're welcome
    76. See number 44
    78. Yes
    84. If you take Penelope from me...I'll die
    96. Come on and zooma zooma zooma...ZOOM!

    Did YOU make it through THIS!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rude! Rude, I say, RUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the link to my blog doesn't work, but you get the link to Tetris working fine.

    You are going to fix it right? http://blog.benhere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What what! I got a mention in number one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY!
    I think your blog title is GENIUS. Plus, I read it as well :) sorry if that's creepy.

    ReplyDelete