Thursday, April 5, 2012

I thought maybe the world would change

Today I got bangs. It was a big decision, and I've been thinking, and pining, and praying about this monumental choice for weeks. I mean, me getting bangs could potentially solve the debt crisis, repair Kim Kardashian and that-tall-guy's marriage, and end world hunger. THIS WAS A BIG DEAL!

The point I'm trying to make is that it felt like I was making a big change in my appearance, and I was terrified. I thought everyone would notice... or at the very least my hairdresser's assistant would. She did not. She walked away for a second while my stylist chopped 10+ inches off the front of my hair, then came back and said, "Wait... did you change something?"


Isn't it weird how something that seems like a big deal to us really doesn't matter even a bit to people around us?

I know that you are probably all just as shocked as I was that no one passed out because of the shock... or you are upset that you had to read a whole post about a change in my hair. I'm guessing most of you are in the latter category. So... I apologize.

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY! I likey. I think I might really really love it. I cant wait to see it in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! But, if you don't like it, nice thing about hair, you can change it.

    ReplyDelete