Friday, May 18, 2012

A Day in Santa Monica

Before I moved to California, I decided that I really didn't like the beach. I'm terrified of water, and I hate getting dirty. Those two things basically describe the beach: sand and water.

My roommate and I had a couple days off, so I decided to give the beach another chance. We drove out to Santa Monica for an afternoon. I didn't get in the water, and we didn't spend much time on the sand. I loved it.

I'm all about the character of a city, and Santa Monica has some real character.



At this point she said to me "Oh no... you're like a mom"
She will have to get used to waiting for me to take pictures, and posing for them

You got tickets to the GUN SHOW?




1 comment:

  1. Is this your roommate? Love the pictures and updates!

    ReplyDelete