Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

My time here at Conan has taught me how much I really like comedy, but it's also made me realize that I don't practice enough. If I actually want to go into comedy writing, I need work on writing.

Writing is like running. You can't just start running one day and expect to be amazing. Lucky for me, writing doesn't make me wish I was dead every second I'm doing it.

It's time to work those writing muscles. Expect more blog posts.

I also started a twitter account. Well, it's actually my second, but I didn't want to take the time to fix my old one. Sorry "singing bri" followers.

As far as a "life" update goes, not much has changed. I am still an intern for Conan. I'm still watching absurd amounts of Supernatural. I'm still constantly stressing over the fact that I don't have a perfect 5 year plan (heck, I don't even have a good 5 month plan).

Wait! Is my life sounding too boring to be a real show biz lifestyle? Well, maybe ya'll should watch Conan on Thursday... because I might be cool... but it's a big maybe, because stuff gets cut from the show all the time... and I'm not saying I'm in stuff on the show... but I'm not saying I'm not in stuff on the show... I'm just being cryptic, because I don't want to say anything I shouldn't...

If I had an iphone, I would have added a picture here...

1 comment: